[platform-team-dev] Stephen Lauzon is out of the office on vacation

I will be out of the office starting 09/07/2009 and will not return until 09/21/2009.

I will be out of the office for vacation from Mon, Sept 7, returning Mon, Sep 21. I will have rare access to e-mail or phone mail during that time. For business questions on ISV partnerships, or the Ready for IBM Rational program, please contact Melissa Bennett, bennetme@xxxxxxxxxx; for technical questions, please contact Andy Berner, ajberner@xxxxxxxxxx. For Canadian personnel questions, please contact Karen Hunt, kmhunt@xxxxxxxxxx. If unsure, please contact my manager, Michael Loria, michael_loria@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top