[platform-team-dev] Programmatically get outgoing changes

Hi all,

I want to use the team core functionality to get all outgoing changes for a given project. My first approach is the following code, but it does not work, because the IProject instance itself has no outgoing changes, but some of its child resources.

if (RepositoryProvider.isShared(projects[i])) {
    RepositoryProvider provider = RepositoryProvider.getProvider(projects[i]);
    Subscriber subscriber = provider.getSubscriber();
    SyncInfo syncInfo = subscriber.getSyncInfo(projects[i]);

    if (syncInfo.getKind() == SyncInfo.OUTGOING) {
        //do sth...
    }
}

I do not want to traverse the whole project tree, because I think that eclipse (or better the synchronize view)
already has all the relevant information. But how do I get this?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christian Domsch

Softwareentwickler Extern
Informatikzentrum Landesverwaltung Baden-Württemberg (IZLBW)
Abteilung 3 - EBZI
Bereich Landwirtschaft, Naturschutz

Stuttgarter Str. 161
D-70806 Kornwestheim