[platform-team-dev] Trouble activating plugin from Eclipse 2.x in Eclipse 3.x

Hi,

We are Java development team and are making an application migration from eclipse 2.x to 3.x platform.

We have a problems activating plugins made in Eclipse platform 2.x with Eclipse platform 3.2, because the OSGI library doesn`t exist anymore.We need the same code in both versions.

How can we active these plugins in Eclipse 3.x without to create by wizard, conservating plugin.xml structure from 2.x?

Yours faithfully and thank you for your assistance.

Emilio Almazán.

Back to the top