[platform-team-dev] Concurrent Trouble in Eclipse Platform 3.x

Hi,

We are Java development team and are making an application migration from eclipse 2.x to 3.x platform.

There is a trouble deleting resources using delete method of org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Resource . Us application perform a delete operation over list of resources in a loop ("for"), during first element eclipse makes a thread that executes in background and when application works the second item, cant delete it until thread is finished. In Eclipse Platform 2.x works fine. We think that was perform in sequential order in the UI thread.

We would need to execute it in the same mode that Eclipse 2.x. How can do it?

With attention:

Emilio Almazán
Software Factory. ETSIA
Madrid - SPAIN