[platform-team-dev] Accessing TextMergeViewer Document contents

Hi

I've been searching for a way to access the actual contents
of the Document contained in a TextMergeViewer (left, right)

I can of course use IMergeViewerContentProvider.getLeftContent to access
the contents from ICompareInput but this is updated only on save.

But I want to access the contents before saving it e.g. during editing.

There is a getContents method and also some getDocument methods
in TextMergeViewer but none of them is accessible from the outside.

Is there another way I didnt found :-)

Thanks

Max

     \
    o/\_          DI Max Weninger (Orgulas Sandybanks)
   <\__,\         Email (max.weninger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    ">.  |
     ` .-|        Jakob-Haringer-Str. 8
        . \       A-5020 Salzburg - AUSTRIA
         . \      Tel: +43 662 4579150 - Fax: +43 662 4579156
         .-|