[platform-team-dev] Marker CVS directories get deleted on "Refresh" in Eclipse

Hello,

 After looking for quite long on the Eclipse site I’ve only found this list to communicate to “team” developers…

 I am trying to make Eclipse usable with a build system we have or vice versa if you wish J

 The build system is based on Ant and CVS.

 Once you checkout the top level module, the build system checks out the sub-modules from separate CVS modules into the directory structure described below.

 The “modules” sub-directory does not contain CVS directories. Sub-modules do. Now here is the problem – the moment I press refresh project in Eclipse, all CVS directories in the sub-modules get deleted…

 From my view this should not be so. These are my directories; Eclipse didn’t have to do anything with them, why does it delete them?

+Top-Level CVS module

            +CVS

+Lib

+Modules

            +sub-module1

                        +CVS

            +sub-module2

                        +CVS

+Src

Build.xml

Can anyone please provide a hint how to disable this behaviour?

Best regards,

Eduard Letifov

Analyst/Programmer

Information Services