[platform-team-dev] Logical Model SUpport in Eclipse 3.2

Everyone,

Eclipse 3.2 M4 will be released later this week. Here is a document that describes the new Team API for supporting logical models as it stands in M4. The document also has a pointer to what we plan to do in M5. M5 is the API freeze and is scheduled for mid-February so we only have a small window to make changes to the API.

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-vcm-home/docs/online/team3.2/logical-physical-mappings.html

Comments and suggestions can be made to this list or, if you feel the API is deficient in some way, logged in Bugzilla.

Cheers,
Michael

Back to the top