[platform-team-dev] Writing plugin for Continuus Change and Configuration Management

Hello all,

Does anyone know if or how I can write a plugin that makes it possible to use the Continuus command line options?

I've written a plugin in jEdit and it works fine, but because jEdit has no plugins (PMD for example) that support Java 2 (at the moment), I want to switch to Eclipse for the Java development.
Therefore I want to write a plugin for Continuus that can do the following:
- Check Out a file (when it is not checked out already),
- Create a new task (and set it as default when wanted),
- Set a default task.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

Rob Scheepens