Re: [platform-team-dev] Capturing Copy event

platform-team-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 09/09/2005 11:21:40 AM:

> > Any ideas?  Taking a folder that is in a Subversion working copy and
just
> > copying it using a filesystem copy is not a good thing to do.
>
> For CVS what we do is look for additions in the delta and remove the CVS

> folders if the added folder is not managed by the parent. This works in
most
> cases. However, have a copy hook would simplify things.

So you are saying listen for the resource changes that happen when a copy
occurs and clean up our metadata after it finishes?  If we could make that
work, it would prevent some of the problems that occur, but it would not
provide the user with an actual "svn copy".  Still, it would be better
than what we have currently, so thanks.

I will also add an issue.

Mark

Scanned for SoftLanding Systems, Inc. and SoftLanding Europe Plc by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.