Re: [platform-team-dev] Updates to FTPClient and Util to handle mainframe ftp listings

Hi Jean-Michel,

I thought about doing a plugable parser implementation for you, but that
wouldn't have solved all of my problems.  Your default directory listing
command is "LIST -a", which is not supported by mainframe FTP servers.
So, instead of trying to do a plugable parser, /and/ a plugable list
command, I just did the quick and dirty add 2 new methods approach.

I'll submit through the bug system as you suggest.

Thanks,

Steven