Re: [platform-swt-dev] Looking for additional reviewers - builder classes for SWT

You can create a user via bugzilla: https://bugs.eclipse.org

Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx> schrieb am Di., 23. Okt. 2018, 12:01:
Hi,

Am 23.10.2018 um 11:23 schrieb Lars Vogel:
> Stephan, please add your feedback to the Gerrit review.

For that I need an account and it wasn't immediately obvious to me how
to create one. There was no "register" link and thus I thought this is
only for people who are already committers.

Best regards,
-Stephan