[platform-swt-dev] Adding C nature to SWT project

Hello folks,

One thing I found out lately is that one can add a 'C' nature to a Java project. This way it's seen as both a 'Java' and a 'C' project. (Details)

I've been experimenting with adding a C nature to the SWT project.
So far I found that it makes a rather pleasant experience when it comes t working on the native 'C' parts of SWT.

A great benefit is that 'C' code is indexed properly and you can hop around to definitions of variables, methods, macros, includes etc...  You get proper code auto-completion.

It requires a little bit of tinkering to get it to work properly and requires one to have CDT installed.

Just curious, has anyone else configured their eclipse this way?
I could type up a setup guide or something like that if folks would find it useful.

Inline image 1

---
Leo Ufimtsev
Software Engineer, Eclipse team.