Re: [platform-swt-dev] Win32/Cocoa test of Bug 461767 - [API] Add an unsynchronized Display.isDisplayThread() method

Hi Leo,

FWIW it turns out the SWT setup problem is not Windows specific (bug 507632 updated). Hopefully that makes it easier to reproduce and resolve.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.