Re: [platform-swt-dev] Win32/Cocoa test of Bug 461767 - [API] Add an unsynchronized Display.isDisplayThread() method

Hi Leo,

I was going to have a run through this, but the Oomph setup for SWT on Windows at the moment is broken (for me) in a very bad way. Running the eclipse installer, choosing Eclipse for Committers with latest (Oxygen) or latest released (Neon) leads to Eclipse shutting down in the startup sequence.

SeeĀ http://eclip.se/507632 for full bug report.

If that gets resolved, I would be happy to run the test for you on Windows.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.