[platform-swt-dev] SWT Planning 4.7

Hello SWT developers,

I took the liberty to make an SWT planning page for Oxygen (to be released in June 2017 1*)
https://wiki.eclipse.org/SWT/Plan/4.7

This is similar to the platform.ui page, but for SWT:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform_UI/Plan/4.7

The idea is to give us an high level overview of what we're planning to accomplish for the next release, and let other developers know what SWT developers are up to.

What are your thoughts of having such a page?
Feel free to add items that you're planning on working on to the list.
Let me know if you have any tips/insights on managing such planning pages.

--
Leo Ufimtsev | Associate Software Engineer @ Red Hat

Back to the top