Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,
Bangalore - 560071, India
Phone: 91-80-41776858

Inactive hide details for Sravan K Lakkimsetti---17-06-2016 04:05:08 PM---Hi, We will be starting this maintenance activity on Sravan K Lakkimsetti---17-06-2016 04:05:08 PM---Hi, We will be starting this maintenance activity on Monday

From: Sravan K Lakkimsetti/India/IBM
To: platform-swt-dev <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Date: 17-06-16 04:05 PM
Subject: Fw: [platform-swt-dev] Maintenance of SWT build machines

Date: June 20, 2016
Time: 9:00AM (India time)
Expected Duration 2 days(48 hours)

EDT time is June 19, 2016 23:30PM

Please don't commit any changes to SWT during this period. we will not be able to build native builds or provide qualifier updates to SWT repository. This will cause build failure on main eclipse sdk build and in turn gerrit builds also will fail

Thanks and Regards,
Sravan

Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti
IBM India Pvt Ltd,
Embassy Golf Links Business Park, D Block,
----- Forwarded by Sravan K Lakkimsetti/India/IBM on 17-06-16 03:43 PM -----