[platform-swt-dev] Review and Feedback needed

Hi,

recently, there has been some work in the dark theme area - see e.g. Leo's Post here: https://coffeeorientedprogramming.wordpress.com/2015/04/07/eclipse-dark-theme-and-gtk-what-eclipse-can-theme-and-what-needs-to-be-themed-by-the-os/

Around last Chrismas, I have tried to improve the Mac side of things with a first patch to make the search textfield more stylable to improve the dark theme appearance on Mac. If this way of additional styling is approved, I would like to continue work there.

But to do this, I first need feedback. So can someone *please* review
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/38615/ ?

Thanks!
Stefan

--