[platform-swt-dev] How to build XULRunner 1.8 64 bits on OS X?

Hi,

I would like to build SWT on OS X Yosemite. After https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/44460/, everything goes well except for the XULRunner 1.8 lib. As Lakshmi Shanmugam pointed out in one of its comment on this review, the XULR 1.8 binaries are not available for download in 64 bits. I have to build it to be able to build all SWT natives on OS X.

I can't find any information about how to build such an old version of XULR. Does anyone knows how to do that? I would be very happy to have some clues how to do so (on Yosemite ;))? My point is that if the community can't easily build XULR 1.8 on a recent version of OS X, what is the point in continuing to support this version. XULR 2.0 is the first 64 bits version available for download. Is it something that should be investigated?

Kind regards,
Mikael

Back to the top