Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT and GTK2 with GTK3 on the same machine

On Monday, July 14, 2014 10:43:51 Sami Wagiaalla wrote:

> > I saw

> > gtk_get_major_version

> > is new to gtk3

> I don't think swt uses this symbol.

It is called from libswt-pi-gtk*.so dynamically linked library of SWT

as a native code.

but now I see my version is something about 3533 and most recent version is 4427, maybe this is a cause of my problem I will try

> So it must be something your application is introducing. Have you

> written C code which uses it or are you trying to bind it in Java like

> SWT does for other gtk functions ?

I look forward hearing from you

Yours faithfully

Peter Fodrek