[platform-swt-dev] Listen for native windows events?

Hi,

I'd like to listen for native windows events in my SWT application.  I've seen some OS. methods that look like they might do the job but are there any examples around that show this functionality? all I really want is to ::SendMessage() from my C++ Win32 application to the parent window (which is an SWT Composite).  I just want to pick up the message and do something with it, any ideas?  I don't really want to have to resort to implementing JMS from C++ to Java or anything like that..

Regards,

Andrew.

Back to the top