[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[platform-swt-dev] Listen for native windows events?
- From: Andrew Sealy-Bell <andyamsterdam2003@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 01:45:30 +1000
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=ZuQvIZFGl65xAWUB1icHEJMQweNSG9XIRN9W/86FN3Q=; b=C4LMlMLWFleFlbXF8ANBiuZikwVeX0aXQ9OTzSr9LcvYtSDif3c2ahWlhzUJu/BUUN inOtSntTD2iEEThjD9gTVX5WkOx5iY0c/7BenX50xUoRk1qw7gZD134Sz3Knp3C4/GYf aVixKC8nOpzKS/S25F1NmSOfhI/3gyKAMtGYg=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=iBTr9skT8RU2PeCS0oam0ZSUdny6kog39xYPH7yxHK1KFb9hrPacBU1fUzpMgG67Vd c4cLBlwOfv3tQPa1rD12mZoYQx7M3qVLZMxyCpjYBzeTdLLHQRwNKI1I1xzsWySx1Q7j x9g+HwCZIspXNDE8RPCqKVPB22OAvtqNLnSOQ=
I'd like to listen for native windows events in my SWT application. I've seen some OS. methods that look like they might do the job but are there any examples around that show this functionality? all I really want is to ::SendMessage() from my C++ Win32 application to the parent window (which is an SWT Composite). I just want to pick up the message and do something with it, any ideas? I don't really want to have to resort to implementing JMS from C++ to Java or anything like that..