[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT_AWT on Mac, first impressions
- From: Christopher Deckers <chrriis@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 00:07:55 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=b06D6eEva//+NqwUoePjn0fK9732gqD/4tz+CPA7sA0=; b=w1+PO4215M9y33DlcEABvKqbZm2MXjuY+6hpw5XRc4ZpdE9zW13JD/wIbIibe/1Rwn eBrx6vc6PEoAlzfIDs5ADgTDDqX/26zhW5wrW9Seam6hwRZdFzTi65nFMuTpaid2X0t1 0gmCIzdU2dr8Y3SqBLbbBe27npVpiNtxbAfOE=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=q6qLhjOi3fVY0YXP719Ebt2UbABJnl1Dl6HhH7aWRLwDtQrpGqWMdwNA2j15IfFeWX gASj6yZRXOxVCw5oUxoLRThk6/tMYJ+Yk00Oi5g/F7VKpxEUINnvdBniLk7tRKEKevT3 scy5zntijtTLfs5+tI/NQam3hkbGnyac/21pc=
> I figured out the problem -- it's got nothing to do with transfer of focus.
> The fix for 268687 is tripping us up here.
> So, for now, stick with Java 5 until we can find a new fix for 268687.
Thanks a lot for keeping us informed!
I hope a fix can be found though. If it is not then maybe it would be
desirable to have a (temporary?) system property that would force the
foreground state if defined, in which case we could set it when
embedding SWT in AWT.