Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT_AWT on Mac, first impressions

> I figured out the problem -- it's got nothing to do with transfer of focus.
>
> The fix for 268687 is tripping us up here.

> So, for now, stick with Java 5 until we can find a new fix for 268687.

Thanks a lot for keeping us informed!

I hope a fix can be found though. If it is not then maybe it would be
desirable to have a (temporary?) system property that would force the
foreground state if defined, in which case we could set it when
embedding SWT in AWT.

-Christopher

Back to the top