Re: [platform-swt-dev] Nebula Subproject Proposal - Custom Widget Toolkit

An API similar to JavaFX script's features would be nice.

Jeremy Dowdall wrote:
Hello SWT developers,

I am currently working to propose a subproject of Nebula called the Custom Widget Toolkit: http://www.aspencloud.com/cwt As the name suggests, the goal of this project is to produce a toolkit for creating custom widgets. It is not necessarily about providing a specific set of features, but is instead about helping widget developers create feature rich UI components quickly and reliably.

I am posting here to find out what you might consider useful about this type of a toolkit and, most importantly, how it can work in concert with the ongoing development and enhancement of SWT. Please have a look at the above url, and let me know what you think.

thank you,
 Jeremy