Re: [platform-swt-dev] Nebula Subproject Proposal - Custom Widget Toolkit

Did you think about using Groovy. It's builder mechanism allows you to create declarative UIs like it's done with Swing Builder or Graphics Builder (including SVG support). The result is simillar to JavaFX but without another scripting language.

Jan Ehrhardt