[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [platform-swt-dev] Cocoa Accessibility update
- From: Scott Kovatch <skovatch@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 10:44:08 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AckqNqFT6TdhTdQ2C0O++nKJ6tneAA==
- Thread-topic: [platform-swt-dev] Cocoa Accessibility update
- User-agent: Microsoft-Entourage/12.12.0.080729
Excellent -- there's lots of them I can handle. I'll sort out what I will
do first as soon as the AX stuff is in.
On 10/9/08 10:21 AM, "Kevin Barnes" <krbarnes@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Scott,
> There are a bunch of Cocoa items listed on the plan for M3
> (http://www.eclipse.org/swt/R3_5/plan.html) and each one has an associated bug
> in bugzilla. If there's anything on the plan that you can do, let us know on
> the appropriate bug report.
> Grant and I have been developing with the cocoa builds (self hosting). It's
> getting better and we're trying to address the bugs that cause us the most
> pain as we go.
> So the short answer to your question is "have at it."