Re: [platform-swt-dev] Cocoa Accessibility update

Hi Scott,
There are a bunch of Cocoa items listed on the plan for M3 (http://www.eclipse.org/swt/R3_5/plan.html) and each one has an associated bug in bugzilla. If there's anything on the plan that you can do, let us know on the appropriate bug report.
Grant and I have been developing with the cocoa builds (self hosting). It's getting better and we're trying to address the bugs that cause us the most pain as we go.

So the short answer to your question is "have at it."
Kevin

Inactive hide details for Scott Kovatch <skovatch@xxxxxxxxx>Scott Kovatch <skovatch@xxxxxxxxx>

          Scott Kovatch <skovatch@xxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          10/09/2008 12:56 PM

          Please respond to
          "Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list." <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list." <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

Re: [platform-swt-dev] Cocoa Accessibility update

I think I can do that. Is there any coordinated effort or are we going to pick a day and have at it?

Scott

On 10/9/08 9:51 AM, "Steve Northover" <