[platform-swt-dev] Why does a drop generate a DragLeave?

Hi there,

Drag and drop is progressing nicely. Drag source and drop target events are
all being generated, and it looks like data is being transferred as
expected. I¹m testing the various combinations of drop options now.

One thing I don¹t understand, however: I see that the carbon and win32
implementations send a DragLeave event before sending the data in a
DropAccept event. Why is that? I'm doing it in my code too, but it just
looks odd.

Scott

Back to the top