Re: [platform-swt-dev] Running SWT in WebStart environment

We have been using Webstart and SWT since 2.x at it works fine. SWT
version is a constant in OS.java not in the environment. What version of
SWT are you using and what does your jnlp file look like? Are you
singing an SWT.jar that has not been singed by eclipse?