Re: [platform-swt-dev] Running SWT in WebStart environment

I'm using org.eclipse.swt.win32.win32.x86_3.3.0.v3346.jar from Eclipse 3.3.0.

It is already signed (valid until 2009), so i had to split my JNLP file in two parts (since all jars in a JNLP file have to be signed by the same certificate).

JNLP of SWT jar is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<information>
<title>Activation</title>
<vendor>Eclipse Foundation, Inc.</vendor>
<offline-allowed/>
</information>
<offline-allowed/>
<resources>
<jar href=""/>
</resources>
<component-desc/>
</jnlp>
JNLP of the main application:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

href="">
<information>
<title>Native text rendering under Substance</title>
<vendor>Kirill Grouchnikov</vendor>
<description>Native text rendering under Substance</description>
<description kind="short">Native text rendering under Substance</description>
<offline-allowed/>
</information>
<offline-allowed/>
<security>
<all-permissions/>
</security>
<resources>
<j2se version="1.5+" />
<jar href=""/>
<jar href=""/>
<jar href=""/>
<jar href=""/>
<jar href=""/>
<jar href=""/>
<extension name="eclipse" href=""/>
</resources>
<application-desc main-class="test.Check" />
</jnlp>
Perhaps the eclipse.jnlp should have all-permissions added as well?

Thanks
Kirill