[platform-swt-dev] How do I build WPF jni libraries + jar?

Hi,

I followed the instructions on the FAQ
(http://www.eclipse.org/swt/faq.php#howbuilddll) and checked out SWT
from CVS HEAD but I am still missing some applications. I noticed that
the build.bat file invokes nmake (I got version 1.5 from
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q132084, is
that correct?) but I do not have cl.exe. From googling, it appears to
be Microsoft's command line C/C++ compiler. Which SDK do I need to
download to get this? I am using 32-bit Windows Vista Business.

Once I get this problem solved and assuming everything compiles
cleanly, how do I get Eclipse to run SWT applications with that dll?

Thanks in advance. :)

Regards,
Rem

Back to the top