Re: [platform-swt-dev] Appropriate list to ask a basic SWT question

Tuesday, June 19, 2007, 12:38:19 PM, Corbett, James wrote:

> I was working under the assumption that this list was for
> those of us who use SWT in projects, however I find this
> list extremely informative.

The original design was for the email lists on eclipse.org
(like this one) to be used for discussing design and
implementation of SWT, and the newsgroups (like the SWT one
in my signature) would be used for questions regarding how
to use SWT in a real application.  Of course things don't
always work out the way they are intended. :-)  So typically
some questions get answered here, but usually we try to
divert things to either Bugzilla or the newsgroup.

David
mailto:dlwhiteman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/thread.php?group=eclipse.platform.swt

Back to the top