From: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: June 19, 2007 12:32 PM
To: Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list.
Subject: RE: [platform-swt-dev] Appropriate list to ask a basic SWT question

It was intended to be a place to discuss SWT implementation issues.
In practice, whenever any interesting discussion starts, we immediately create a Bugzilla bug for it so that the entire discussion can be captured in one place (i.e. nothing is lost in random email threads).
In addition, if we track everything in Bugzilla, then when the bug is closed, it means that the issue is resolved.

Carolyn

"Corbett, James" <James.Corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/19/2007 12:01 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."        <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list." <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [platform-swt-dev] Appropriate list to ask a basic SWT question

...may I ask a rather silly question: What is the intended purpose of this list... all joking aside?

Jim