[platform-swt-dev] SWT and Maven

Ok so I been trying to set up a Maven build for a project that is a collection of SWT Widgets. Previously I had a simple Eclipse project with an Ant build. My main goal is to enable multiple developers on different platforms, mainly Mac OS/X, Windows XP/Vista and Linux. I want for new developer to simple be able to check out of subversion the project and get the right flavor of SWT for their platform (including all platform dependent artifacts such as .so and .dll's). I also want all of the other goodies that Maven provides such dependency management, project website, cobertura, PMD, etc, etc.

Has anyone successfully configured such a project before?

Thanks,
   Brian

Back to the top