Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT pronunciation

Jeeze, and I thought it was pronounced "sweat". ;-)

McQ.

Carolyn MacLeod/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/26/07 08:18

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."

"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list." <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT pronunciation

We say S-W-T  (i.e. "es double-u tee").
(That way, we can play around with what the 'S' stands for... <g>)
Carolyn

Matthew Hall <matthall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
02/25/2007 04:02 PM
Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."
<platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."
<platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT pronunciation

I've also heard it pronounced "swat" as in fly swatter, or SWAT team.

Matt