[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [platform-swt-dev] Missing borders for SWT apps since move toEclipse 3.2 from 3.1
- From: "Jennifer Li (heli2)" <heli2@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 18:13:18 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcalTwlUkhPXsFbiTJ24MbWoyf9gZQAAFdXA
- Thread-topic: [platform-swt-dev] Missing borders for SWT apps since move toEclipse 3.2 from 3.1
It is exactly what I am looking for. And it does help a lot.
Thank you so much.
[mailto:platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David J. Orme
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 6:04 PM
To: Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list.
Subject: Re: [platform-swt-dev] Missing borders for SWT apps since move
toEclipse 3.2 from 3.1
Jennifer Li (heli2) wrote:
> I have encountered a GUI defect since I moved my self-developed
> Eclipse plugins from Eclipse 3.1/3.0 to 3.2. Borders on some views
> missing. I've checked the widget margins and possible overlapping, no
> problem. No clue so far. Any ideas?
> Thanks for your time and help.
Is it possible that you're seeing this:
platform-swt-dev mailing list