Re: [platform-swt-dev] Compiling swt libs on Solaris x86_64

Hi Billy,

Thanks for this, you are quite correct we're talking about 10 or so files I think.
Interestingly there are alot more files than this (in eclipse) that appear to contain
arch references but I'm not sure it's nesesary to change them.  For example, the build.xml
in almost every eclipse plugin have lines like:

<pathelement path="../org.eclipse.swt.gtk.linux.x86/@dot"/>
<pathelement path="${build.result.folder}/../org.eclipse.swt.gtk.linux.x86/@dot"/>

I did orignally add references to the x86_64 swt plugin to all of these but now I'm not
convinced the changes are needed.  If they are needed for something then I guess I'm talking
about changing alot more files.

Kind Regards,

Benj.