Re: [platform-swt-dev] Compiling swt libs on Solaris x86_64

Hi Billy etc al,

I've now got SWT and Eclipse fully working on Sun Solaris x86_64 and have
added changed to all the relevant build files.  I notice there is already a
feature request to do this on Bugzilla owned by you Billy.  What is the best
way for me to submit my build changes?  Also, does it matter that I've used
Sun's own C compiler rather than GCC?

Kind Regards,

Ben Staniford.