[platform-swt-dev] Using MDI (multiple document interface) with SWT.

Hi,

I would like to know how can I use MDI with the SWT. I already looked for it in eclipse.org/swt, but I didn't find nothing.
What I like is just open new screens into a main screen. Just it.

I'm sorry if this question hab been placed here in this list, but I can not find the correct mail list. If anyboby knows the link to correct list, I will thank you.

If anybody can help me with this issue, I thank you a lot!

Att,
Luis Ant. - Brazil.

Back to the top