[platform-swt-dev] hello,how to post a TreeItem selection event ?

hi ,all .
that is my question. how can I post a event that let a TreeItem to be
selected using Display.post(event).
I used event.type = SWT.selection and event.type = SWT.MouseDown ,with
event.item = TreeItem ,event.widget = Tree.
and set the event.x and event.y to the position of the TreeItem ,but only
to get the result that didn't work .
the snippt in dev.eclipse.org is only about the MouseDown event on
Button and key event.
any one can give me a selection event on TreeItem.

any help will be appreciated!

Back to the top