[platform-swt-dev] Editing cells in TableTreeViewer

Hi all!

 I'm using TableTreeViewer for input and output some information and I've noticed some strange things:

 1. When I clicked on the cell at first time in order to change value, the cell became empty.

 2. For example, I have set value "value1" in cell1. And when I click on cell2 in order to change value, there appears "value1" instead of current value.

 So, I have a question - is it a correct behaviour or maybe my implementation of TableTreeViewer is bad?

 Thanks in advance,
 Igor S. Zamyatin
 www.interstron.ru

Back to the top