From: Nicolas.lp <casimirenslip@xxxxxxx>
Date: Jun 25, 2005 8:15 PM
Subject: [platform-swt-dev] hi! 2 SWT problems : CTab* & Label
To: platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

I've two questions :

1) How can I color a CTabItem ? I mean I want to color only that Tab
and not the others (and i don't want to select it)

2) How can I make a Label tranparent ? I want to write something in
it, and I wonder if putting transparent image in it works... then
write my words, and have a transparent label...

thanks for your answers ;-)