Re: [platform-swt-dev] Storing Objects in CCombo

How should a CCombo list render an 'object'?

Sam

             "Paul Cooper"
             <paul_premis@coop
             erscoop.com>                                               To
             Sent by:                  "SWT Mailing List"
             platform-swt-dev-         <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             bounces@eclipse.o                                          cc
             rg
                                                                   Subject
                                       [platform-swt-dev] Storing Objects
             06/17/2005 02:40          in CCombo
             PM

             Please respond to
             "Eclipse Platform
               SWT component
             developers list."

Greetings list, I'm a SWT newbie but have worked with Swing for a
while.....I've done a fair amount of searching my question, and failed
miserably to find a solution to my question.

Is there a way to store Objects in the CCombo list? It appears from the API
that the only method available to set a combobox component list is
setData(String[]). Is there a method that allows storing Objects? Or is
there another Widget I should use for a Combo box?

TIA

Paul Cooper
Software Developer
EMS Performance Improvement Center

Department of Emergency Medicine
University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
10002 Main Street
Chapel Hill, NC