[platform-swt-dev] Storing Objects in CCombo

Greetings list, I'm a SWT newbie but have worked with Swing for a while.....I've done a fair amount of searching my question, and failed miserably to find a solution to my question.

Is there a way to store Objects in the CCombo list? It appears from the API that the only method available to set a combobox component list is setData(String[]). Is there a method that allows storing Objects? Or is there another Widget I should use for a Combo box?

TIA

Paul Cooper
Software Developer
EMS Performance Improvement Center

Department of Emergency Medicine
University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
10002 Main Street
Chapel Hill, NC

Back to the top