Re: [platform-swt-dev] Mac OS 10.4 Finder drag and drop development

Veronika Irvine wrote:

You might want to check out this thread in the eclipse.platform.swt newsgroup:

"OS X Drag&Drop to Finder / InDesign" from Wolfgang Werner

http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.platform.swt/msg18484.html

Thanks Veronika,

I took a look at the thread, it looks like you have added some support for promised flavors. Have you tested this on 10.4? Does it make the finder drop work? I will pull the latest build and do some testing myself also...Hopefully I can get somewhere on this soon, DND on 10.4 is essential for me.

Thanks,

Eric

Back to the top