[platform-swt-dev] Expandable Group Widget

Hi !

I'm newbi on this post list. I want to have informations about the
expandable group widget that was a investigation on the last SWT
milestone plan.

Me and my university school team are working on a final project and we
use SWT. We have a need for a widget like this. Does it will be done
eventually ? Maybe we should help to develop it or something like that
?

Please anyone can give me informations about that !

Thank you so much

Benoit Sauvé
Computer Engineering
University of Sherbrooke, Québec, Canada

Back to the top