Re: [platform-swt-dev] plz, help me about swt repaint.

Please write an SWT snippet that shows the problem.
Example snippets can be found at: http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-swt-home/dev.html#snippets

Please post your snippet on the SWT newsgroup.
For information on how to do this: http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-swt-home/SWT_Resources.html#swt_newsgroup

Carolyn

"伍 慧" <wuhui@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/03/2005 12:22 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."

"platform-swt-dev" <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[platform-swt-dev] plz, help me about swt repaint.

Hi, everybody,
                i write a swt program, it's about painting button, images on composite.
                first i set the layout null, so i can put widgets freely.

                when i paint button on the composite, it works, but when i dispose the button and draw an image on the same place,
there is a black shape still in the image!!! i tried "layout(true)" or "redraw()", it still can not work. I am confused, so can any body help me to solve this question?

                Many thanks!