Re: [platform-swt-dev] KTable or alternative

Mark Proctor wrote:

Does SWT have plans to introduce a KTable or something similar for a flexible and more feature full table api?
http://www.kupzog.de/fkmk_uk/Programming/Downloads/downloads.html

Mark,

You might want to take this up with the JFace folks. They are interested in data binding frameworks and custom tables as well, and as SWT's charter is to wrap native controls whenever possible, a completely custom table might be more along their lines. (Steve, please correct me if I'm wrong.)

Best regards,

Dave Orme

--
Got Java?  Use db4objects! <http://www.db4o.com>

PGP Public Key (for confidential communications):
http://www.coconut-palm-software.com/~djo/public_key.txt

Back to the top