Re: [platform-swt-dev] a question on Tableviewer

You will get a better response to questions about JFace (such as
TableViewer) in the eclipse.platform newsgroup:

That being said, most everyone on the UI team is down at EclipseCon so you
might have to wait a while.

I found some simple JFace examples in the plugin org.eclipse.ui.tests (You
need to check this out
of CVS, I did not see it included in any downloads) which may also help.

Yan Chen <ychen5@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
02/28/2005 03:42 AM
Please respond to
platform-swt-dev

platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-swt-dev] a question on Tableviewer

Hello,I got a problem of updating the tableview.

When the element in the model is changed and I call
tableViewer.update(task,null); the view is suppose to update itself. But
it was not working. I also call  tableViewer.refresh(), but still no
luck.But I can add or remove a element by calling tableViewer.add(task)
or tableViewer.remove(task) and it works.Do you guys have any suggestion
on this updating problem? Thanks a lot.

Yan