[platform-swt-dev] Transform, Path not found

hi everybody,

I'm trying to run the SWT snippets to learn more about the possibilities they might offer. I do however encounter a small problem with snippet GC7. This is the snippet that shows how to use Transform, translate etc. This is of high importance for our company to be able to use these capabilities. The problem is that Transform is not recognised. gc.fillPath isnt recognized either, nor the Path class in general. The version i have installed is swt-3.1M4-win32 which is the latest one i could find. Can anyone guide me to a swift solution?

Thanks in advance,
Sincerely,
Jan Corbeels

Back to the top