Re: [platform-swt-dev] Compiling of GCJ and SWT under MacOS X

Are you going to produce a .app directory structure? If so, then you will simply add the lib*.jnilib files to what you distribute and include them in the java.load.library path.

Email me directly if that's the direction you're going and if you want more guidance.

-Joe