Re: [platform-swt-dev] Compiling of GCJ and SWT under MacOS X

Hmmm. I'm going to quickly try something. will need to recompiole gcc though. so will be take a while.

So am i correct in assuming, that if you are right, that I should be able to compile a SWT application without linking against
any library, and just by using the classpath, except if I want to link in libgcj statically, you know so i don't have to ship libgcj
with...

Correct ?

On Wed Feb  9 11:19 , Billy Biggs <vektor@xxxxxxxxxxxx> sent: